Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Passed! Yippee!

I thought this day would never come. I passed my driving exam! I am now truly and officially a UAE driving license holder. I'm over the moon!

No more fretting, no more anxiety attacks and pounding headaches and best of all no more mood swings (well, at least the ones related to driving exams). My life can resume back to normal.

The exam wasn't at all what I had expected. The whole thing lasted perhaps 2 or 3 minutes. I had to do a normal U-turn and another U-turn around the roundabout. The police officer was unusually friendly and helpful (perhaps that was due to his superior being chums with my hubby but never mind that).When the test was over and I received a paper stating I passed, I seriously can't believe why had I fussed so much over it.

Gosh. I'm feeling quite elated that I'm actually speechless. Can't wait to hit the road! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment